What would it be like to deeply know who you are and accept yourself with confidence so you can lead with greater authenticity, ease and impact?
The Discover What Gives You Meaning workshop is the first step in the journey to being more yourself in how you live and lead.
Discovering who you are will help you in so many ways.
- You’ll have more confidence in being yourself and deeper respect for who you are
- You’ll be more successful and manifest the career of your dreams
- You’ll have stronger support and buy-in
- Your self-leadership will unlock the potential in others
- Knowing yourself intimately makes it easier for you to see the unique flavour you bring to every dimension of leadership so that you can turn it into your source of power and differentiated skill
This is a 90-minute self-paced on demand workshop that you have immediate access to and can reference forever. It’s bite-sized with a low time commitment for busy professionals and designed to be easy to complete in one sitting.
I’m your personal growth partner throughout, sharing examples from my own career so you feel less alone in your experiences, have an example of the level of depth to go to in your own reflections, and feel like you’re doing the workshop with a friend.
The workshop includes:
- The Sources of Meaning self-discovery workbook
- A real life example for every dimension of the Sources of Meaning framework to see what this looks like in real life
- A deep-dive worksheet to unpack what it means for your career, role, company, wellbeing needs and much more
- Personal evidence reflection questions to raise your awareness and confidence in yourself
- A growth practice so you can make actionable changes immediately
See you on the inside!
* Note: The low pricing of my on demand workshops reflects my desire to make high-quality, impactful leadership content more accessible for leaders across Africa and beyond, no matter your economic circumstances. We all deserve to thrive – money should not be a barrier to growth.